ALLIANCE FOR LATINITAS
- Assist with development and implementation of the Fundraising Plan;
- Plan and coordinate major fundraising events;
- Identify and solicit funds from external sources of support.
- Assist with development, implementation, and evaluation of a marketing strategy to increase community awareness;
- Promote organization’s services to the community by creating and disseminating promotional materials.
- Assist with increasing media coverage and public awareness;
- Represent the organization to the media;
- Responsible for the development of press kits, press releases, and newsletter.
- Assist with volunteer recruitment, retention and appreciation efforts;
- Organize volunteer training, committee assignments and retreats;
- Guide development and review of volunteer policies and procedures.
GIRL EMPOWERMENT TEAM
- Plan and coordinate major outreach events;
- Facilitate programs and activities in the community.
EDITORIAL & MULTIMEDIA TEAM
- Translate content of LatinitasMagazine.org into Spanish;
- Translate promotional materials into Spanish;
- Copy-edit Spanish language content.
- Participate in editorial meetings and file potential story leads;
- Research and write articles, short stories, and other content for the webzine;
- Copy-edit English language content.
- Take photographs to compliment content and create photo essays;
- Archive history of Latinitas in newsletter and scrapbooks.
- Maintain, update, and enhance content on the website;
- Develop logos, illustrations, artwork, and graphics for publication;
- Create promotional materials.