Are you interested in helping Hispanic girls succeed? Do you enjoy meeting new friends, being a mentor, acquiring new skills, sharing your talents, and giving back to your community? Volunteering with Latinitas is a fun, unique, and rewarding experience that will allow you to help your community. Join a group of friendly and creative community members and leaders while impacting the lives of young Latinas in our community. Being a non-profit volunteer-driven organization means that we rely on people like YOU to support us! We are actively seeking volunteers to contribute time, talents and energy to help advance our mission of empowering Latina youth. You can make a difference in a girl’s life by giving the gift of your time.
VOLUNTEER THIS SUMMER AT LATINITAS-AUSTIN!
Looking for a rewarding volunteer experience this summer where you can work directly with girls interested in media and technology? We are seeking volunteers, ages 16-30, to assist with our summer camps, which run July 5th to July 29th from 9 am to 4 pm. Bilingual volunteers preferred but not required.
Volunteers should be outgoing, interested in media, arts and technology, but no training is necessary.
Join us at our Volunteer Information Session on Tuesday, June 14th at the Latinitas office at 6 pm, located at 4926 East Cesar Chavez. Call (512) 900-0304 for more information.
- To become a volunteer, fill out our online volunteer application.
- Find out how you can make a difference as an on-going volunteer in one of our volunteer committees.
- To volunteer at a special event or for other ways to get involved with Latinitas, please view posted volunteer opportunities.
- Meet the dynamic volunteers who are a part of our organization.
- Latinitas is accepting applicants for our college internship program. If you are interested in an internship position with Latinitas, fill out our online internship application. We need college interns to help in the following areas: public relations, marketing, fundraising, editorial, web design, and youth outreach.
- Sign up for our volunteer bulletin to receive monthly updates on our volunteer projects.