Would you like to make a difference in the lives of young Latinas? Latinitas is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement and empowerment of Latina youth through media, art, culture and technology. Latinitas hosts the first digital magazine by and for young Latinas. Our website serves as a forum for young Latinas to express themselves and acts as a resource guide to help girls realize their fullest potential.
We invite volunteers to join our team and help encourage the next generation of young Latina leaders. In addition to our opportunities to help in our headquarters in Texas, volunteer opportunities exist for volunteers who would like to assist remotely.
BLOGGER & MULTIMEDIA PRODUCER
- Write blogs & conduct interviews;
- Take photos, create videos, make slideshows and/or produce audio podcasts for www.MyLatinitas.com.
- Write articles & conduct interviews;
- Must complete complete the Guest Writer, Blogger, and/or Youth Editor application and the online volunteer application.
SOCIAL MARKETING PROMOTER
- Assist with promotion of our digital magazine, online community and our programs through social media;
- Manage our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Translate content of LatinitasMagazine.org into Spanish;
- Copy-edit Spanish language content.
- Provide positive and encouraging advice for Latinitas readers by posting blogs;
- Respond to discussion forum questions and share advice on www.MyLatinitas.com.
- Copyedit content for the online magazine;
- Must complete the Guest Writer, Blogger, and/or Youth Editor application and the online volunteer application.
To start volunteering, complete our online volunteer application.
For additional questions concerning the virtual volunteer opportunities, contact email@example.com.