To continue its work of empowering Hispanic girls, Latinitas relies on the generosity of the community. There are a number of ways in which you can support Latinitas’ efforts. You may make a monetary contribution, donate an in-kind good or service, or you may volunteer your time. Each gift directly benefits young Latinas through an online magazine, workshops, camps, scholarships and after-school programs.
Please contact us to tell us how you would like to support improving the lives of Latina girls in our community. Email us or call our Austin office at 512.447.4440×137 or our El Paso office at 915.219.8554.
- Donate now and help make an investment in supporting the empowerment of Latina youth.
- Sign up to make recurring gifts on a regular basis. Recurring credit card gifts can be made in any amount and scheduled for your convenience. Gifts like these allow you to make a larger commitment and space out the payment.
- Attend a Benefit Event to support Latinitas’ girl empowerment programs.
- Latinitas relies on community support and donations. Check out these caring donors that contribute to Latinitas!
- Latinitas welcomes third party fundraisers hosted by companies, organizations or individuals that wish to hold a promotion, charity event, auction or other fundraiser to benefit Latinitas programs.
- Shop for a good cause – Sale proceeds of Latinitas merchandise at Cafe Press will be donated to support our programs.
- Donations of items or professional services help offset expenses, which ultimately allow Latinitas to serve more girls. In-kind gifts of goods and services can meet organizational needs both great and small. For ideas on our needs, please view our wish list. If you can provide any of these items or have any ideas about how we can acquire them, please contact us.