SUBMIT YOUR WRITING HERE TO GET PUBLISHED.
Share your thoughts and ideas with Latinitas. Send us your poetry, essays, tips, stories, reviews and ideas, and you could end up in a future issue of Latinitas.
GET PUBLISHED IN THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS: Want inspiration and ideas about what to write about? Take a look at these starters. Check back often for new opportunities to get published:
Your View Opportunities, click here.
- Poetry: Share your poems with other Latinitas.
- OMG: Have you survived an embarrassing moment? Let us know what happened and how you overcame it.
- DIY: Share your do-it-yourself ideas for creating crafts and accessories.
- Girl Talk: Answer our monthly questions for teens.
411 opportunities, click here.
- Tech Girl: We wanna know what computer programs, websites and video games are a hit and a miss.
- Beauty: Submit your reviews of beauty and body care product.
- Fashion: Show off your fashionista tips and advice.
- Body & Soul: Submit body, mind, and soul tips every chica needs.
- Recipes: Send your delicious recipes for snacks, meals and desserts.
Fun Stuff Opportunities, click here.
- Arts: Submit your review of art pieces or show off your very own art.
- Music: Submit your reviews of CD’s, concerts and music videos.
- Books: Let us know what books you recommend and what books you would pass on.
- Movies: We want your reviews on movies in the theater and rentals.
- Games: Tell us which video, on-line or computer game you think is a must.
- TV Shows: Submit a review about your favorite TV show or a new one that just came out.
- Sports: Share your own experience playing sports or interview an inspiring athlete!
Latina Beat Opportunities, click here.
- Mi Barrio: Tell us about your hometown.
- My Quince: Share your own quince experience or quince advice.
- Passport: Are you a traveling guru? Share your traveling experience or traveling advice.
- My Family: Tell us about your family’s Latino/Hispanic traditions.
- Advice: Is there something bothering you or do you have a question you are afraid to ask? Then don’t worry, this is the place with the answers.
- Take Action/Hot Topics: Are you passionate about an issue affecting young girls, teens, or women? Ask or share your experience.
Her Story Opportunities, click here.
- Latinitas Superstar: Do you know a Latinita who is a SUPERSTAR? Nominate an outstanding girl between the ages of 11-18 and she may be featured in an upcoming issue.
- Career Spotlight: Do you know a Latina professional who has an interesting career? Interview her to highlight future career possibilities for Latinitas.
- My Diary: Is there something you want to get off your chest? Let us know. We want to hear your thoughts.