- Latinitas is hosting a series of monthly girl empowerment workshops to help girls in grades 4-8th grades to build confidence throughout the school year. Girls will meet on a monthly basis throughout the school year to hear inspirational guest speakers, participate in hands-on workshops, meet role models, build confidence, express themselves creatively and discuss girl power topics. The program will encourage girls to grow strong, healthy and confident as they develop leadership skills, connect with female role models, learn ways to overcome peer pressure, boost their self-esteem, learn about the importance of education and explore career options.
- Healthy Chica (Jan. 31 from 10am-3pm) El Paso First (1145 Westmoreland)
- College Chica (Feb. 21 from 10am-2pm) UTEP Mike Loya Academic Services Building
- International Women’s Day (Mar.7 from 10am-2pm) 7000 Edgemere Blvd.
- Girl Power Fest (Apr. – Date/Location TBA)
Register online NOW.
About Us • Discover how to enroll in our girl empowerment programs.
• Find out how you can get involved as a volunteer.
• Attend one of our upcoming events.
• Support us by donating, hosting a benefit or attending a fundraiser.
• Stay posted on the latest news from Latinitas.