written by Ana-Paola Perez
This Jar is perfect for a gift to give a friend,or even for yourself! All you need is a small jar, yellow paint, sharpies (color depends on the emoji you want to make), a paint brush, and a stencil of the emoji you’d like to make.
- You can start by adding paint to the inside of the jar. You can either move the paint inside by simply moving and rotating the paint. You can also just use a paint brush to speed up the process.
- Then, use a stencil to make the face. To make the stencil just print or trace the emoji and cut out the eyes, mouth and accessories.
- Tape the stencil to the jar and begin coloring inside the stencil with the sharpies.
- When the stencil is removed you can clean the edges by lining it.
- When the yellow paint is dry you can put anything inside like pencils, pens, scissors, make up brushes, money or change, or even flowers for decor. It’s super easy and fun to make.