Do you fall into peer pressure when you see everyone wearing the same type of clothes? Do you do your own thing and expect everyone else to do the same as you? Take this quiz and find out if you are a leader or a follower.
1. When you see everyone wearing clothes you don’t like, but they look at you weird for not wearing them, you:
a. Quickly go to the nearest mall and buy some of those clothes
b. Stay with your clothes because you like it, and you don’t care what they think
c. Tell them they’re wearing ugly clothes
2. You see someone eating alone during lunch, and everyone is just making fun of them, so you decide to:
a. Make fun of them too because they’re by themselves
b. Go eat with them and tell them not to listen to everyone else
c. Ignore everyone
3. You’re in class and the teacher asks the class a question, everyone is shouting out the same answer and you know it’s wrong so you:
a. Shout the same answer as everyone else, even if you know it’s wrong
b. Say the answer you think is the right one, even if it’s different than everyone else
c. Just sit there waiting for everyone to be quiet
4. You go out to eat with some friends and they order a salad but you really want a burger, so you decide to:
a. Order a salad, then they’ll think you eat too much
b. Order a hamburger because it’s what you want
c. Not eat anything
5. Everyone is skipping class to go swimming, you remember you have a test, what do you do?
a. Skip class and go swimming because you don’t want them to make fun of you
b. Go to class because you think it’s more important than swimming
c. Not go to class at all and go home and sleep
6. Your “Friends” start saying bad words in public at each other, but you know that’s not good, so you:
a. Say bad words anyway, they think it’s cool
b. Don’t say bad words, leave to another place where you’re more comfortable
c. Tell everyone they’re stupid and go home
7. You’ve always wanted to dye your hair blonde, but your other friend says she’s the only blonde and if you dye it, you’re out of the group, what do you do?
a. Don’t dye it, you don’t want to be out of the group
b. Dye it and find new friends that like you for who you are
c. Tell her she’s dumb and go dye your hair
8. You learn a new phrase in class and you think it sounds cool, but your friends don’t, what do you do?
a. Stop saying it, and say only what they want you to say
b. Say it anyway and start hanging out with better friends
c. Ignore them, say the phrase and fight them if they don’t like it
9. Your Mom just made new food to try, but it looks weird and your sibling says “That’s gross, I’m not eating”, but you decide to:
a. Say the same thing, and not eat it, because it looks weird
b. Try it and find out if you like it or not
c. Buy some pizza
Now you can look below to see whether or not you are a Leader, or a Follower. Good Luck!
Definitely a Follower, you think way too much about what people think about you and you want them to be happy with you, even if you think differently. Try hanging out with different crowds, if they don’t let you be yourself, they are not your real friends.
I smell a Leader! You don’t care what people think about you, even if it means losing some friends, you go with your gut, try new things, and do what makes you happy. Keep doing that, you’re doing great!
You certainly don’t care what people think about you, but you’re not quite the leader either. You need to get more involved with people and be nicer, even if you don’t like what they think, you have to take in consideration their feelings instead of bursting with mean words at them. Try harder!