We’re celebrating Women’s History Month by hosting a writing contest. Each entry increases your chances of winning a prize. Participate in a daily writing activity, submit one entry, or more! Your entry will be featured in Latinitas Magazine and will be entered to win a prize.
Dates: March 6th – 10th
1. Submissions can be quotes, brief paragraphs, and/or stand alone pieces on MyLatinitas.com or sent via e-mail to me (email@example.com).
2. Top blogueras will wing a prize! Each entry boosts chances of winning a prize.
– 1st prize- $35 Sephora Gift Card
– 2nd Prize – $20 Starbucks Gift
– 3rd prize – $15 Amazon gift card
Bonus: 2 random drawings of a $10 Starbucks gift card.
March 6: Tell us what you are doing to help future generations of Latinas succeed! Whether you’re a first generation college student setting a standard for siblings or volunteering in your community, show us what you contribute.
March 7: I am a chica poderosa because _____________! Give advice on how to others can be chicas poderosas just like you.
March 8: Who runs this? Girls! #WCW more like #WCE! Spotlight a Latina who has changed your life and/or history.
March 9: The “F” Word: What does feminism and/or being a feminist mean to you?
March 10: Why are you proud to be a Latina?