Do you spend enough time with your mom to know her likes and dislikes? Do you frequently have to ask her what she wants for her birthday or Mother’s day instead of knowing exactly what she wants? Some people say they know their mom like the back of their hand, but do they really? Take this quiz and find out if you really know your Mom!
1. When you’re shopping for a gift for your mom, what do you do?
a. Ask her what she wants
b. Get her what she’s been wanting
c. Call your dad to see what she wants
d. Buy her a gift card
2. When your mom gets home tired, what do you do?
a. Make noise all around the house
b. Make her a tea and clean the house
d. Dirty dishes because you know she’s cleaning them
3. If your mom says, “I’m craving a chocolate” what do you do?
a. Say “me too”
b. Go to the store and buy her favorite chocolate
c. Go to the store and buy the first chocolate you see
d. Say “well, go get one”
4. As soon as your mom gets home from work, what do you do?
a. Keep watching TV
b. Greet her, help with her bags, and ask how her day was
c. Ask her for money to go out
d. Tell her to make you food
5. It’s your mom’s birthday and when she wakes up you:
a. Tell her to be quiet, you’re trying to sleep
b. Make breakfast for her and tell her happy birthday
c. Yell across the house happy birthday because you don’t want to get up
d. Ask her when her birthday is
6. When your Mom says “I’m too tired to clean” you:
a. Say “me too”
b. Clean for her, she’s had a long day
c. Do Nothing
d. Get mad at her because it’s so messy
7. You walk into your moms room and you see her struggling with heavy boxes and you:
a. Tell her to put her back into it
b. Offer to help her right away
c. Tell her to call someone to help her
d. Tell her she’s weak
8. Your Mom asks you for a favor, and you:
a. Whine and stomp around
b. Offer to do it for her
c. Say you’re busy
d. Tell her to do it herself
9. You get home from school very hungry and you tell your Mom:
a. “I’m hungry, make me something!”
b. “Let’s make some food together”
c. “Buy me some food!”
d. “Why isn’t there any food!”
10. Your Mom is going on a trip for work, when she’s boarding the plane, you:
a. Tell her to bring you something
b. Say you Love her and to be careful and hug her
c. Say bye
d. Say “Finally!”
Now that you have finished this quiz you can look below to see where you stand, and how well you know your mom. If you’re on the good or bad side, if you need to work on some things. Good Luck!
Mostly A’s or C’s
Sometimes you make an effort to be nice to her or do something sweet for her, but you’re missing important things about her!
You know your mom like the back of your hand! You know exactly what she wants, exactly what she likes, and you always go the extra mile to make her feel loved, congratulations!
A little bit on the heartless side I would say. You know your mom is a person, she exists, but you don’t know exactly WHO she is. Pay more attention to her, spend a day with her, talk to her, and appreciate her, you only get one mom!